- Make sure your Radish app is updated to the latest version.
- Make sure that the App Store or Google Play is updated.
- Make sure that your Apple or Google account is logged in.
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Make sure that the date and time on your device are correct.
- Force quit and restart the app.
- Uninstall the app, restart your device, install the app again.
- Make sure that you have set valid payment methods on your App Store or Google Play Accounts
- Check whether your payment went through by checking your Purchase/Order History in the App Store or Google Play Store.
It seems like there was an error with my purchase. How do I get the Coins I purchased?
If you are missing Coins and would like to receive a refund as Radish Coins, please email our Support Team (email@example.com) along with the following information:
- Your Radish username
- iOS or Android version of your mobile device
- An invoice issued by Apple or Google Play
- A step-by-step description of how you purchased the Coins.
- Did you receive any error or white screen?
- Did the app crash as you were purchasing the Coins?
Pro tip: Any screenshots you provide of the error help us improve the app!
Please Note ⚠️ In order for us to verify your purchase, we will need to receive an invoice from you. A copy of an invoice can be attached to the email or forwarded to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I request a cash refund for my purchase?